Holiday Inn Düsseldorf Königsallee features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. This 4.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Dusseldorf property has 6 meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
253 air-conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Düsseldorf Königsallee feature minibars and complimentary newspapers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have satellite channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and trouser presses are also provided. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.