Petit Louvre features multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a safe deposit box at the front desk. This is a smoke-free property.
33 air-conditioned guestrooms at Petit Louvre feature welcome amenities. All accommodations have furnished balconies. Furnishings include queen sofa beds and desks. Accommodations include refrigerators and cooking facilities. Bathrooms feature showers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available twice a week.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning will not be available from 15 May to 30 September.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 13 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.