This region is described by many as the Jewel of the Dominican Republic', and it's easy to see why! Situated amidst the exotic and unspoiled natural environment of the Samana Peninsula, this stunning resort is an ideal spot for those seeking complete rest and relaxation. Enjoy picture-perfect beaches, extensive all-inclusive features, activities, and eco-tourism excursions.
GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS 178 Superior rooms and 192 Deluxe rooms, with two double beds, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, safety deposit box (fees apply), hair dryer, minibar with soft drinks, full bath, terrace or balcony, garden, pool or ocean view.
BARS and DINING OPTIONS:
Aserradero Restaurant (Show Cooking) 07:00 to 10:30 12:30 to 14:30 18:30 to 22:00
Aserradero Restaurant (Continental Breakfast) 10:30 to 11:00
Beach Club (Grill, sandwiches and fruits) 12:00 to 16:00
Sea Scape Restaurant (A la carte Seafood) ** 18:30 to 22:00
Michelangelo Restaurant (A la carte Italian) ** 18:30 to 22:00
Asia Teppanyaki Restaurant and Sushi Bar (charge apply) ** 18:30 to 22:00
El Buren Pool Bar 10:00 to 23:00
Areto Bar 12:30 to 14:30 /18:30 to 23:00
Beach Bar 10:00 to 23:00
Sports Bar 10:00 to 02:00
Los Cocos Bar 10:00 to 17:00
Disco 23:00 to 02:00
Tea Time 17:00 to 18:00 / Midnight Snacks 12:00 to 01:00 / Fruit Bar 15:00 to 16:30
Unlimited local drinks (alcoholics and non-alcoholics). Wine served with lunch and dinner.
** Reservation required. Dress code applies. Main menu at A la carte restaurant included, specialties at extra charge.
FUN and ENTERTAINMENT
A wide variety of recreational activities are available to complement the serenity of the resort. Choose from scuba lessons, pool aerobics, kayaking or mini-golf, to name a few. There are two beautiful swimming pools, a kids pool, and even an open air natural sea aquarium! Whether it is adventure or relaxation that you are seeking, you will be sure to find it at the Grand Paradise Samana Resort!
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks daily.
- Scuba diving lesson (1/2 hour per stay)
- Domestic drinks including wine by the glass with lunch and dinner.
- Entrance to disco (drinks are included)
- Daytime tennis, volleyball and water aerobics.
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkelling, sailing, catamaran and kayaks, plus windsurfing (limited to one hour per person, per day)
- Use of bicycles (limited to one hour per person, per day)
- Supervised Kids activities program for children ages 4-12.
- Exciting nightly entertainment.
- All current hotel taxes, gratuities, and service charges are also included.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Kiddie Pool
- Medical Services (+)
- Miniature Golf
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Tennis Courts
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply