Located in the Samana Bay at Las Galeras, this exquisite property sits only 3 hours from Santo Domingo Intl Airport (SDQ), 45 minutes from Samana Airport (AZS/EPS)
Why Stay Here
Enjoy picture-perfect beaches, extensive all-inclusive features, activities, and eco-tourism excursions.
This region is described by many as the Jewel of the Dominican Republic`, and it`s easy to see why! Situated amidst the exotic and unspoiled natural environment of the Samana Peninsula, this stunning resort is an ideal spot for those seeking complete rest and relaxation.
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks Daily
- Scuba Diving Lesson (1/2 hour per stay)
- Domestic Drinks Including Wine by the Glass with Lunch and Dinner
- Entrance to Disco (drinks are included)
- Daytime Tennis, Volleyball and Water Aerobics
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Snorkelling, Plus Windsurfing (limited to 1 hour per person, per day)
- Use of Bicycles (limited to 1 hour per person, per day)
- Supervised Kids Activities Program for Children Ages 4-12
- Exciting Nightly Entertainment
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities, and Service Charges are Also Included
178 Superior rooms and 160 Deluxe rooms, with two double beds, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, safety deposit box (fees apply), hair dryer, minibar with soft drinks, full bath, terrace or balcony, garden, pool or ocean view.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Aserradero Restaurant 07:00 to 11:00, 12:30 to 14:30 and 18:30 to 22:00
- Beach Club (Grill, sandwiches and fruits) 12:00 to 16:00
- Sea Scape Restaurant (A la carte Seafood, 18:30 to 22:00
- Michelangelo Restaurant (A la carte Italian 18:30 to 22:00
- Asia Teppanyaki Restaurant and Sushi Bar (Not Included charges apply) 18:30 to 22:00
- El Buren Pool Bar 10:00 to 23:00
- Areito Bar 12:30 to 14:30 and18:30 to 23:00
- Beach Bar 10:00 to 23:00
- Sports Bar 10:00 to 02:00
- Los Cocos Bar 10:00 to 17:00
- Disco 23:00 to 02:00
17:00 to 18:00 / Midnight Snacks 12:00 to 01:00 / Fruit Bar 15:00 to 16:30
Unlimited local drinks (alcoholics and non-alcoholics). Wine served with lunch and dinner.
** Reservation required. Dress code applies. Main menu at A la carte restaurant included, specialties at extra charge.
Pools & Spas
There are 2 beautiful swimming pools, and a kids pool.
Entertainment & Activities
A wide variety of recreational activities are available to complement the serenity of the resort. Choose from scuba lessons, pool aerobics, or mini-golf, to name a few. There are 2 beautiful swimming pools, a kids pool, and even an open air natural sea aquarium! Whether it is adventure or relaxation that you are seeking, you will be sure to find it at the Grand Paradise Samana Resort.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Kiddie Pool
- Medical Services (+)
- Miniature Golf
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Tennis Courts
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply