Another jewel in the Bahia Principe Collection, The Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa is located between Bahia de Samana and Bahia Escocesa, two of the world`s most beautiful spots with great natural appeal. The resort is located only 2 hours away from Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo (SDQ), just 25 minutes from Samana airport (AZS/EPS) depending which airline you choose and your travel dates and also 3 1/2 hours from Puerto Plata International Airport (POP).
Why Stay Here
- 5 Star Resort
- Located in a Beautiful, Natural Setting
- Friendly Staff
- On-Site Spa
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Nightly Entertainment
Winner of the prestigious 2014 Certificate of Excellence Award by TripAdvisor!
The Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa is a very special all-inclusive resort. Guests can enjoy a relaxed yet elegant atmosphere, stunning surroundings and many included features and activities.
Set in breathtaking natural surroundings, this oceanfront, all-inclusive property is a superb choice for your Samana vacation. Enjoy staggering panoramic views of the ocean and the tropical surroundings as you relax and leave all your cares behind you. The resort has a luxurious, intimate feel, and offers excellent amenities and many included activities for all ages.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Dinner Can Be A La Carte up to 5 times per week, depending on room type and length of stay; Reservations Required
- Domestic Drinks Including House Wine Served with Lunch and Dinner
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby. (Wi-Fi available in guest rooms for an additional charge)
- Non-Motorized Water sports Including Windsurfing, Tennis, Catamaran, Kayaks, Boogie Boards, Snorkelling and use of Bicycles. All Non- Motorized Sports are Restricted to One Hour Per Day.
- Intro Scuba Clinic in Pool - Once per Person per Stay.
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Use of Gym
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Service Charges and Gratuities
209 standard guest-rooms and 86 junior suites make up the delightful and comfortable accommodations at the resort. A jacuzzi, satellite TV and a private terrace are just some of the amenities featured in your room.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
There is always something to do at this resort. Choose from one of the four restaurants (of which 3 are a la carte) or tempt yourself with a refreshing cocktail from one of the 3 bars.
Pools & Spas
Lounge in the swimming pool, the jacuzzi or on the beach, or perhaps indulge in a relaxing spa treatment.
Entertainment & Activities
For those looking for a little more action, a fitness center, daily activities and water sports will keep you occupied. At night you will be entertained by the nightly entertainment or try your luck at the Casino.
- Casino (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Full Cable
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet (+)
- In room Mini Bar (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply