Located 30 Minutes from Punta Cana International Airport
Why Stay Here
- Perfectly situated on the sandy Bavaro Beach - one of the most beautiful beaches on the island.
- Stroll in the tropical landscaped garden
- Spend your time daydreaming in the romantic pool area.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily
- A La Carte in specialty restaurants from special menu (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic Drinks plus Snacks 24- hours a day
- House Wine Served with lunch and dinner
- Non-Motorized Water-sports Including: Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Kayaking, daytime Tennis, Catamaran (1/2 hour with captain per stay) Boogie Boards and Pedal Boats
- Introductory On-Site Scuba Demonstration in Pool (reservations required)
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Land-Sports Include Table Tennis, Volleyball and Aerobics
- All Current Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
Standard Room Amenities: 1 King or 2 Queen or 2 Single beds, Air-conditioned, Satellite-TV, In-room safe (extra cost), Mini-bar (stocked with 2 soft drinks and 2 waters), Bathroom with tub, shower and hairdryer.
CAYENA BEACH CLUB Rooms : is an exclusive area within the VIK Hotel Arena Blanca, accessible only for Cayena Beach Club guests. The club offers 47 Junior Suites on three levels, a two floor tropical style restaurant with aprox. 50 seats, a bar in the restaurant, swim up bar, private pool with integrated Kids pool and sun deck.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
VIK hotel Arena Blanca Offer:
- 1 main buffet restaurant
- 3 A La Carte Restaurants Offering Fine Italian, Local and International Cuisine
- 5 Bars
- Snack Bar
Guests an All-Inclusive service.
American: 07am - 10am
Continental: 05:30am - 7am and 10am -11am
Buffet lunch and Dinner can either be buffet or table serviceDaytime snack service
is available next to the restaurant El Bucanero: Pizza and Grill: 11am - 6pmRestaurants
Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm mini buffet
Dinner 6:30pm - 9:30pm Mexican restaurant la carteEl Mirador
Breakfast: Continental 5:30am - 11am
Lunch: international buffet 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Dinner: international buffet and theme-based
evenings 6:30pm - 9:30pmEl Calypso Bar
6pm - 6am
Tea, coffee, cocktails, soft and international drinks, soups and sandwichesLa Trattoria
6:30pm - 9:30pm (Non smoking)
Dinner: -la-carte, Italian specialitiesEstrella de Mar
6:30pm - 9:30pm (Non smoking)
Dinner: a-la-carte restaurant featuring international dishesThese Restaurants are available for additonal fees, pay directly to the resort.La Proa
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Dinner: a-la-carte restaurant featuring Caribbean dishes, seafood and imported meat in a comfortable and exclusive atmosphere. This restaurant is placed at the VIK hotel Cayena BeachEl Cano
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Every Friday evening at the restaurant El Cano, at the VIK hotel Cayena Beach, a delicious barbecue with different types of lobsters, shrimps, other seafoods and imported meat. If the weather holds, the barbecue will be done on open air beneath the stars. Dont miss out on this special occasion, which occurs only once per week.
The restaurants La Proa and El Cano and the barbecue do not fall within the All-Inclusive service and guests must therefore pay for these services separately. Clientes will need to ask at the reception desk during their stay at the hotel.Dresscode
is smart casual for the restaurants La Trattoria, Estrella de Mar, la Proa and Mexican Restaurant El Bucanero. Formal dress recommended. Gentlemen 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants, shirts with sleeves and closed shoes. offer tea, coffe, soft drinks, cocktails and national drinks.
Coffee available in self service at the Lobby Bar and only from 8:15am to 10am
Note: opening days may vary by season
Pools & Spas
The lagoon shaped pool is both, for adults and children (integrated Kids pool) and includes a swim up bar and an extensive sundeck.
If you wish to celebrate a civil wedding, a ceremony, a birthday or just a party with your friends. Please contact guest services and they will inform you about wedding package and other events
The dome roof structure of the restaurant EL MIRADOR is fractured, in order to prevent any possible danger or accident, the restaurant will be closed for 1 month
As an alternative the following options is offered:
- Buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be offered at the recently enlarged a la carte restaurants; LA TRATTORIA and LA ESTRELLA DEL MAR.
- A-La-Carte restaurants for dinner: The menu from LA TRATTORIA is offered at the EL CANO and LA PROA restaurant at the next door VIK hotel CAYENA BEACH
The menu from ESTRELLA DEL MAR is offered intercalate with the Mexican menu at the EL BUCANERO restaurant.
In order to make sure a proper service, the terrace of the LA TRATTORIA was additionally enlarged to offer more space.
All other services remain in places as usual and without any changes.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Casino (nearby) (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free In-Room Safe
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Minibar Included
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply