The Occidental Grand Punta Cana is located on beautiful Bavaro Beach, just 30 minutes from the Punta Cana international airport
Why Stay Here
- Wi-Fi access (fees apply per day or per week)
- Nine restaurants
- Seven bars
- Three dazzling lagoon-style swimming pools
- On-site Spa
From the moment you step foot onto this property you will be amazed at what is has to offer. This Spanish-style resort will amaze guests with over 700 yards of spectacular beachfront on the most celebrated beach in the country and hundreds of picturesque coconut palms dotting the shoreline.
Your All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- A la carte restaurants (reservations required, dress code observed) including Italian, Steakhouse, Oriental and Mexican
- Full open bar with domestic drinks and wine by the glass with dinner
- Special deals on golf plus 15% spa discount
- Fitness center and daytime tennis
- Meringue dance classes
- Live music three nights per week
- Free entrance to Mangu Disco
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Free scuba demonstration in the pool
- Three swimming pools with chaise lounges
- Towel service by the pool and beach areas
- Supervised kids program for kids ages 4 to 12 years
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, hobbycat, windsurfing and snorkeling
- Daily sports: pool and beach volleyball, water polo, daytime tennis, ping pong, aerobics, water aerobics, archery and shooting
- All current hotel taxes, gratuities and service charges
The resort boasts 865 luxuriously-appointed newly renovated rooms richly decorated in a cheerful, Caribbean style with whitewashed walls, cool, terra cotta tile floors, colorful linens, a private terrace or balcony with seating area, one king bed or two double beds.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dine at one of the ten restaurants, and grab a cocktail at one of eight bars,
For the Family
Windsurfing or scuba diving on an idyllic beach with turquoise water or playing a game of beach volleyball are just a few of the different sports activities offered at the resort.
Pools & Spas
Take a swim in one of the three large pools or grab a beach chair on the incredible white sand beach, or Pamper yourself at the spa with a massage or special treatment, fees apply.
Honeymooners receive: Breakfast in bed (one day of stay, to be arranged with guest services), special recognition for couple during show by activities staff, 10% massage discount voucher and room upgrade (subject to availability). Marriage certificate required at check-in. Minimum three night stay required.
Please Note: Occidental Grand Punta Cana will be renovating the rooms and facilities of the Hotel. This improvement process will begin on Monday, May 9th and will finalize approximately by November 30th 2016.
During this period, the hotel will continue operating normally since the work will be done by buildings without affecting the clients or any of the hotel services, which is normally provided.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Beach Service
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Program
- Coffee Shop
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Continental Breakfast
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Fishing (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe (+)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Medical Services (+)
- Mountain View
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply