Danhostel Copenhagen City is located close to Christian IV's Brewhouse, Stroeget, and Tivoli Gardens. Nearby points of interest also include Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and Christiansborg Palace.
Danhostel Copenhagen City features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hostel has an Internet point. Additional property amenities include a library, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property.
192 guestrooms at Danhostel Copenhagen City feature safes and windows that open. Accommodations offer city or water views. Bathrooms feature showers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and hypo-allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available three days a week.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: DKK 200
- Breakfast fee: DKK 74 for adults and DKK 37 for children (approximately)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: DKK 60 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 75 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Complimentary Coffee
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.