This island is a true diver`s paradise and is located off the coast of Venezuela. The resort is 10 miles from the Curacao International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Located on an Exquisite Beach
- Endless Day and Night Activities
- Activities and Amenities for the Kids, Plus Opportunities for Relaxation for the Adults
- Includes All Drinks, Meals and Snacks
With its glittering on-site casino, Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino is an alluring choice for adults, singles and groups, and the resort is also perfect for families with the Explorer`s Club for kids and the CoreZone for Teens. The Dutch flavor of this island will add a new twist to the active Caribbean vacations guests are seeking.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner Daily with a Variety of Dining Options. Dinner can be A La Carte
- Premium Brand Drinks and Wine with Lunch and Dinner
- Watersports Including Kayaking, Snorkeling, Paddleboating, and Pool Volleyball
- Land Activities Including 2 Lighted Tennis Courts for Night Play (with free instruction by resident pros), Table Tennis and Beach Volleyball
- Fitness Center with Treadmills, an Elliptical Trainer, a Stair-Stepper, a Stationary Bike, Free Weights (barbells and dumbbells), and a Variety of Nautilus and Icarian Machines are Available
- 3 Swimming Pools, Swim-Up Bar for Adults and a Children Section, in Addition to a Children`s Pool
- Explorer`s Club for Kids, CoreZone for Teens, and Daily Activities for Children
- Daily Activities and Live Entertainment
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
Sunscape Curacao Resort is a beautiful resort ideal for families, couple and singles proudly offering 341 rooms and suites and is adjacent to both the pristine Undersea National Park and entertaining Sea Aquarium. In-room coffee will be refreshed upon request. The mini-bar will be stocked on the day of arrival with soda and beer, which will be refreshed upon request; water will always be refreshed on a daily basis.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Premium brand drinks and a variety of dining options ranging from Japanese cuisine to a plentiful buffet.
- World Cafe - open-air buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bluewater Grill - regional and International a la carte menu. Serving lunch and dinner
- da Mario - Adults-Only Italian themed menu including antipasto, salad bar and traditional pasta dishes. Serving dinner
- Himitsu - a la carte Pan Asian menu plus Teppanyaki tables (reservations required for Teppanyaki seating). Serving dinner
- Oceana - a la carte outdoor restaurant featuring seafood. Serving dinner
- Coco Cafe - bistro-style stand serving a variety of coffees, teas, sandwiches and pastries throughout the day
Bar and Lounge Options:
- Barracuda - located next to Bluewater Grill
- Manatees Swim-Up Bar
- Rendevous - main lobby bar
- Sugar Reef - main pool bar
- Desires Lounge - Sports bar and lounge open late night until 2 a.m.
For the Family
An all new family-friendly program providing added fun for all ages as follows for all Sun Club Members:
- Fun family check-in experience complete with red carpet stairs, welcome treats such as chocolate chip cookies and freeze pops, and resort passports for the kids upon arrival
- Exciting new programs and activities for tweens and teens including social media events, photography lessons, DJ classes and weekly meet-up mixers
- Special kid’s menus available for youngsters of all ages at a? la carte restaurants
- In-room kid’s amenities with gaming consoles available upon request and subject to availability
- Connecting rooms to enhance family-friendly accommodation options o An outdoor playground at each resort for around the clock fun
- Dedicated baby-friendly facilities
Entertainment & Activities
This resort comes to life on the beautiful island of Curacao with its own 1500 feet of private white sandy beach and crystal clear waters. Here you`ll enjoy wonderful accommodations and all imaginable water sports. Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino is ideal for a family vacation. Active and exciting for the kids, yet peaceful and relaxing for you.
Land Activities Including 2 lighted tennis courts for night play (with free instruction by resident pros), table tennis and beach volleyball.
Fitness Center with treadmills, an elliptical trainer, a stair-stepper, a stationary bike, free weights (barbells and dumbbells), and a variety of Nautilus and Icarian machines are available. Trained instructors are available for aerobics classes and assistance using the machines
3 swimming pools, swim up bar for adults and a children section, in addition to a children`s pool
Explorer`s Club for Kids, CoreZone for Teens, and daily activities for children
Daily activities and Live Entertainment
Live nightly entertainment and music will take place on property three times a week showcasing local performers
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply