Guests are able to enjoy many activities such as snorkeling, sport fishing, surfing, boogie boarding, golf, horseback riding, bird watching, jungle nature cruise, sailing, diving and beach combing along the miles of Tamarindo s pristine golden beach. There are many restaurants to suit all tastes, gift shops and nightlife, all within a short walk of the resort. The very friendly English speaking staff can assist you with local area information and in planning your days here.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Airport shuttle
- On-site restaurant
- Air conditioning
- Color TV
- Movie rentals
- VCR available
- AM/FM alarm clock
Sights and Sounds
- 10 minutes from the Estuary Tour, beautiful Wildlife Preserve and National Park by boat. This is a must for nature lovers. See howler monkeys and crocodiles.
- Sports fishing - world-class sports fishing, booked through the resort. Catch wahoo, dorado and tuna.
- Horseback riding - see the monkeys and jungle habitat on horseback, canter along the beach at sunset. Leaves from the resort daily.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from the Turtle Tour, tour of nesting ground for giant leatherback turtles in the Playa Grande National Park. A spectacle not to be missed! Seasonal: October-February.
- Surf charters - surf the breaks you've seen in the magazines and movies! Tamarindo is one of the most popular surf destinations in Costa Rica. Surf trips to Witches' Rock and Ollie's Point by boat, organized by the resort.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Bicycle / Scooter Rental (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Free Parking
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Ice Machine
- Medical Services (nearby) (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant (+)
- Security Guard
- Vending Machines (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply