Villa Caletas is a luxury boutique hotel in Costa Rica, 1150 feet over the brilliant Central Pacific coast and the rain forest.
Why Stay Here
- Amazing Views
- Outstanding Facilities
This lavish oceanfront boutique hotel has a private beach and dazzling views of Nicoya Gulf and Jac`s crescent beaches. It offers gourmet dining, a serenity spa and elegant infinity pool. The concierge at Villa Caletas supplies rainforest hiking tours, canopy walks and beach horseback rides. Guests can use the gym, and unwind with a perfumed oil massage. Guests can enjoy the ocean view from the infinity pool, with a miniature waterfall and tropical island. They can also order exotic cocktails and dishes on Caletas Beach, one mile from the hotel.
The extravagant rooms at Hotel Villa Caletas have a Victorian design, with quality black wood furniture and grand 4-poster beds. All have mosaic floors and some have a terrace with hydro-massage tub.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Anfiteatro Restaurant at Caletas Villas provides individual terraces with dramatic sunset views. Mirador Restaurant serves French and Central American fusion food, fine wines, and sinful desserts.
Entertainment & Activities
- Tours on the Hotel`s Private boat - Manuel Antonio National Park
- Carara Biological Reserve - Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs
- Poas Volcano and National Park - Kayak and Snorkeling - White Water Rafting
- Canopy Tour and Zip Lining - Crocodile Tour Safari - Whale watching during season
- ATV Tour - Horse back Riding - Mountain Top Experience - Sport Fishing Trips - Golf - Surf Lesson
- Boutiques/Stores (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Lounge/Bar (+)
- Luxury Resorts
- Meeting rooms
- Private Beach
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tour/sightseeing desk
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply