Located in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, on a beautiful piece of paradise that is minutes away by car or bus from Manuel Antonio Beach and the National Park.
Why Stay Here
Too tired to go to the beach after a long day of tours? Let the staff pamper you with ice cold tropical smoothies and drinks while you splash around in the pool or while you`re getting that tan your friends back home will be jealous of.
The entire property is covered with beautiful flowers and exotic plants from all over the country. There are plenty of places to just sit down and read a book and be surrounded by the natural gardens.
The property has regular visits from several different types of monkeys and all other sort of animals. They like to come eat fruit and seeds from someone of the various trees and plants in the property.
Latest Check In Time: 10:00 p.m.
Rooms come in several variations of bed setup to be able to accommodate every need.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Bambu Jam is the property restaurant. Serving all kinds of delicious foods and they do their best to provide a great atmosphere and eve better price. For everyone that wants to come and enjoy a hardy meal.
With jungle, beaches, waterfalls and a plethora of tropical wildlife to explore, discover the wonders of Costa Rica awaiting just beyond your hotel.
- Finca - Explore flora, fauna and natural waterfalls at the hotel`s privately owned piece of paradise.
- ATV Fourtrax - Ride from Downtown Quepos through the forest on an all terrain vehicle.
- Zipline Tour - Soar over canopies and waterfalls, experiencing a bird`s eye view of the jungle.
- Snorkeling - Dive into the depths of the Pacific and swim with the aquatic life just below the surface.
- Jet Ski Tour - Glide over the waters along the coastline of Manuel Antonio and Quepos.
- Mangrove Tour - Witness Quepos` exotic flora and fauna as you tour the mangrove swamp.
- Dining - Savor delectable cuisine from the Barba Roja Restaurant, Cafe Aqua Azul, Cafe Milagro Coffee Roasters, and Karola`s Restaurant.
- Manuel Antonio National Park - Only steps from the hotel, this National Park is one of Costa Rica`s most famous natural attractions. Home to white sand beaches along with numerous species of monkeys, tropical birds and plants, you will discover the true beauty of Costa Rica. These sights and sounds are yours to explore, so come today and enjoy all that Costa Rica has to offer from the comfort of this hotel!