Slice of Paradise
Upon arrival, the first feature you will notice is the lovely view of the majestic Arenal Volcano overlooking the beautiful rainforest. As you will find, the accommodations of this one of a kind hotel will truly make your stay seem to be in paradise.
- Grab your remote and control your room with the My Home Intelligent Systems.
- In room breakfast - on request.
- Mountain Paradise Hotel`s Restaurant enjoy delectable national and international cuisine.
- Stop by the Wet Bar where delightful National and International liquor can be savored.
Great Room Amenities
- Internet Access
- Flat Screen Television [LCD]
- Local/International Phone Service
- Security Safe
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Exotic Gardens
Arenal Koita Restaurant
Enjoy the best of national and international dishes that will satisfies the most refined tastes of customers. Feeling free to enjoy a sunset in the beautiful Arenal Koita Restaurant, watching the mountains of La Fortuna.
Ave del Paraiso Restaurant. Where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the Arenal Volcano.
Are you thinking about the routine of your life? Forget it! Unwind at the Wet Bar and enjoy the paradise on earth, having in your hands the best liquors and cocktails of the region. Devas Spa
Have you ever let your senses to connect with nature? At the Spa, they offer the best combination of relaxation and nature. Enjoy the best views of the La Fortuna region, the smell of wildlife will make you feel in a paradise. Your body deserves the best products, at the Spa the best line of natural products have been selected to renew your skin. Forget the stress and tension; the professional therapists will make your body feel an unforgettable sensation.
During your visit, take advantage of some of the wonderful activities available for your enjoyment.
- Arenal Volcano Walk - hike through Las Colades Trail, where natural wildlife and hot springs await.
- Horseback Riding Tour - Enjoy the wonderful experience of the tropics.
- Combination Tour - experience all the attractions of the region in a single day!
- Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge - fantastic for seeing exotic birds and other wildlife.
- Adventurers, head to the Venado Caves, where you will tread through a wet and muddy labyrinth.
- Visit the famous Rio Celeste, and witness the crystal clear, blue thermal waters.
- Hike to the Arenal Hanging Bridges, where you can get a bird`s eye view of the exotic wildlife.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply