Macaw Lodge, also has important projects like the tree planting program to feed the scarlet macaws, permaculture (organic farming), agricultural products such as cocoa, acai and coffee. Plus a mandala crop system, whose objective is to grow organic crops for use in the Lodge kitchen.
Nature and sustainable Activities:
- Nature walks
- A visit to the Permaculture and mandala crop system
- A visit to the waterfall
- Walks around the tropical botanical gardens
- Bird watching
- Yoga (the platform overlooks the gardens and lily or lotus ponds)
Some of the most important services that we offer are:
- Solar powered energy.
- Tree planting program to feed the scarlet macaw
- Permaculture program
- Walks around the tropical botanical garden, forests, trails
- Yoga platform
- 8 rooms and 4 Standard Bungalows
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply