Punta Leona is a private resort, surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, pristine white and gold sand beaches and the deep blue waters of the Pacific, whose mission is to be a leader in ecotourism.
Guests will be swept away by the natural beauty of the resort. Punta Leona features one of the most important, private reserves in Costa Rica’s Pacific Zone, principally because of its geographic location and conservation plan. It is regarded as an excellent place for bird-watching with over 330 migratory and resident bird species, including the:
- Brilliant Scarlet Macaw
The reserve is also home to:
- White Faced Monkeys
- Spider Monkeys
- And a large number of Butterflies
The reserve has three easily accessible, well-marked trails. They are of varying difficulty and also wide enough to facilitate bird-watching.
Relax on pristine beaches set between the lush tropical forest on one side and the spectacular Pacific Ocean on the other. Observe the white sand being washed by the crystal clear water – an experience that calls for a refreshing swim.
Take advantage of the activities offered at Punta Leona: maintain your fitness through water aerobics; learn to dance to the Latin rhythms of Salsa and Meringue music; enjoy water sports such as boogie boarding or snorkeling.
The resort is convenient to many tourist attractions, like the Arenal Volcano, Manuel Antonio National Park, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Canopy Tours and White Water Rafting.
The resort features awesome facilities, including:
- Three pools
- A Discotheque
- An Amphitheatre
- Lighted Tennis Court ,Volleyball Court, Basketball Court
- Children`s Play Area
- Mini Market
- Souvenir Shop
- Conference Center
- Tourist Information Desk
- Car Rental
- Shuttle Transportation
- 24-Hour Currency Exchange and Reception
- High Speed Internet
The resort features three different restaurants and two snack bars, each one with a unique atmosphere.
Punta Leona has something for everybody!
- Leon Marino Restaurant: Located next to the pool, the Leon Marino Restaurant offers snacks and light food.
- Carabelas Restaurant: Located in the Selvamar area, in a beautiful forest surrounding, Carabelas offers International and Costa Rican buffet style food.
- Playa Blanca Snack: Located next to the amazing white beach of Playa Blanca, this snack bar offers light snacks and International food.
Golfers will find a championship course nearby, where they can hit the green! Adventure seekers will find a canopy tour actually within the resort. Romantics may be interested in Punta Leona’s Wedding and Honeymoon services. Enjoy the pleasures of life and book this incredible eco-resort today! What is New in Punta Leona!Eco - Weddings:
Because at Punta Leona we always care about the environmental and social impacts, we offer this option to make your wedding an environmentally, friendly and socially responsible event, at an affordable price without leaving behind the style. OPTIONAL Purchase All-Inclusive and Enjoy
[optional rate plan]:
- Daily buffet breakfast featuring local and international dishes
- Daily buffet lunch
- Daily buffet dinner
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages at the hotel bars and Leon Marino Restaurant
- Snacks at Blanca and Mantas Beach
- One a-la-carte dinner for every 3 night stays
- Guided walks in the private reserve
- Entrance to the Butterfly Garden
- Activities specially designed for children
- Non motorized watersports
- And Much More...
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Postal Services
- Secured Parking
- Tennis Courts
- Valet Parking (+)
- Volleyball Court
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet (*)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply