WHY STAY HERE:
- Unique Natural Experience. No phones, TV or Internet.
- Fishing, Kayaking, Yoga, Hiking, Rainforest Escape.
- All Meals included. You catch we cook it.
- Unspoiled Natural Treasures
Lush, green vegetation as far as the eye can see, with leaves as big as elephant ears. Jade colored water. Toucans, monkeys, iguanas, dolphins, majestic blue butterflies – all are here at Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge, in Golfo Dulce, Costa Rica.
If physical challenge is what you want… it`s here. If rest and relaxation is what you need… it`s here. And everything in between! We are a destination lodge that offers kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, hiking, wildlife viewing, horseback riding, and hammock swinging right out our doorstep.
Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment, and offers a perfect blend of comfort with environmental preservation.
This wilderness lodge is sensitively designed with the environment and constructed from naturally fallen trees, recycled materials and harnesses the natural energy from the sun to provide electricity.
And, after a day of playing hard, enjoy the rainforest from hammock in our uniquely designed tree-top level lodge, or retreat to the private terrace of your deluxe cabin. Before savoring the fabulous tropical-Latino inspired dinner menu, join others for appetizers under the thatch roof candlelit bar.
What also makes Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge so unique, pristine and private is that access from nearby villages is by water only. Dramatic views of the mountains surrounding the Pacific Coast gulf welcome you to the lodge as you approach by boat. Once you arrive at the lodge, lose yourself in the tropical paradise that surrounds you, and let the adventure begin!
- Boat Pick-Up and Drop-Off from town of Arrival before 2PM. [Golfito/Puerto Jimenez] Please indicate which of the two towns you will be arriving or departing from at the time of booking. Please send us your flight information.
- All Natural Beverages and Bottled Water
- Three exceptional meals prepared each day by our chefs
- Unlimited Self Guided Hikes [On our 165-acre preserve there are numerous trails that wind through the rainforest canopy, fruit trees, and coastal lagoon areas. These trails are perfect for all levels of guided and self-guided hikes]
- Unlimited Use of Kayaks
- Unlimited Use of Windsurf boards
- Unlimited Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Unlimited Use Fishing Equipment - You catch it, we cook it for you!
- Boat Dock
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Full Breakfast
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Interior Corridors
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Mountain View
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply