Nestled on the shores of Costa Rica`s Manuel Antonio Beach, this hotel compliments the beautiful scenery with a host of comfortable accommodations. Take in splendid views of the Jungle or the Ocean from you room. Make a splash with cascading waterfalls at the Main Pool, Children`s Pool or Adult Pool. Savor a refreshing drink from one of the 3 on-site Bars. Tantalizing dining, your taste buds will dance with the local dishes, seafood and international cuisine from El Congo Restaurant, the Main Cafeteria and El Perezoso Snack Bar. Experience these accommodations and more at this relaxing tropical getaway today!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- 3 Pools
- 3 Bars
- Concierge, Bilingual Staff
- Housekeeping, Laundry Service
- Private Farm w/Waterfalls
- 32-inch LCD Television w/Cable
- Bathroom w/Bathtub and Shower
- Security Box
- Stocked Mini-Bar
- Hair Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board
Restaurants and Bars
- El Congo Restaurant and Bar. Enjoy the variety of meals and drinks available for a fantastic breakfast, lunch and dinner [local food, seafood, international cuisine]. Special meal request is available.
- Wet Snack Bar. Located o the Family section.
- El Perezoso Snack Bar. Located on the sixth floor in the Adults Area. Full ocean and Manuel Antonio National Park Views
Exotic Sights and Sounds
With jungle, beaches, waterfalls and a plethora of tropical wildlife to explore, discover the wonders of Costa Rica awaiting just beyond your hotel.
- Finca - Explore flora, fauna and natural waterfalls at the hotel`s privately owned piece of paradise.
- ATV Fourtrax - Ride from Downtown Quepos through the forest on an all terrain vehicle.
- Zipline Tour - Soar over canopies and waterfalls, experiencing a bird`s eye view of the jungle.
- Snorkeling - Dive into the depths of the Pacific and swim with the aquatic life just below the surface.
- Jet Ski Tour - Glide over the waters along the coastline of Manuel Antonio and Quepos.
- Mangrove Tour - Witness Quepos` exotic flora and fauna as you tour the mangrove swamp.
- Dining - Savor delectable cuisine from the Barba Roja Restaurant, Cafe Aqua Azul, Cafe Milagro Coffee Roasters, and Karola`s Restaurant.
- Manuel Antonio National Park - Only steps from the hotel, this National Park is one of Costa Rica`s most famous natural attractions. Home to white sand beaches along with numerous species of monkeys, tropical birds and plants, you will discover the true beauty of Costa Rica. These sights and sounds are yours to explore, so come today and enjoy all that Costa Rica has to offer from the comfort of this hotel!
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining (+)
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest Activity Desk (+)
- Handicap Services
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Spa Services (+)
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Widescreen TV
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply