Located in the exclusive 33-acre Tulemar Gardens Condominium property, known for its lush vegetation and abundance of native plants and exotic wildlife, near Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica.
Manuel Antonio is considered to be the most beautiful coastline in Costa Rica and is located 171 miles south of San Jose, the country`s capital.
Why Stay Here
The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region.
At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town.
When you step onto the villa`s private terrace and look out at the stunning, lush jungle greens of Manuel Antonio, that`s when the realization will hit: your`e definitely on vacation.
Spend the day at the exclusive beach or explore one of Costa Rica`s most popular destinations Manuel Antonio National Park then return to your villa for a sumptuous dinner or glass of wine and an incredible sunset.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Concierge Services
- Beach Attendant
- Courtesy Van. This van transports guests anywhere within Tulemar Gardens Condominums
- Pool Bar
- Grocery Shopping
A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows and Villas, as well as the luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- TuleCafe Restaurant. Full-service restaurant featuring an extensive list of entrees steak, seafood, pasta and pizza to name a few. Professional chefs feature culinary themes from around the world: Asian, European and America. Treat yourself to fine desserts as well exotic tropical cocktails. Enjoy stunning views of the Pacific while you dine. Serrving Breakfast, Lunch, Happy/Hour, Dinner.
- Pool Bar. At the restaurant pool we offer food and beverage service of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A private grocery shopping service offers guests basic amenities from kitchen essentials like coffee, tea, milk and bread to a variety of beverages including juices, pop, beer, wine and rum.
Pools & Spas
- 4 swimming pools [3 family-friendly, 1 adult]
- Take advantage of an extra special treat while visiting. A therapist will come right to your unit, all you have to is be there and relax.
Exchange your vows with the sound of the majestic Pacific serenading you in the background on an exclusive, secluded beach. Marry at sunset and have your wedding day captured with the yellows, oranges, and reds of a Costa Rican sunset.
The Manuel Antonio/Quepos area is known for its adventure activities, you are sure to find something for everyone. View the pictures in the photo gallery and picture yourself there! Here is a selection of just some of the tours available in the area:
- Tulemar Reserve Tour
- Canopy Tours
- Fishing Charters
- Manual Antonio National Park
- Mangrove Boat Tour
- ATV Tour
- Manuel Antonio Divers
- Catamaran Sunset and Snorkeling Tours
- Surf Lessons
- White Water Rafting
- Wave Runner Tours
- Paddle boarding
- The Tulemar Sloth Institute Sloth Walk
- 24 Hour Security
- Beach Service (+)
- Condo-Style Accommodations
- Free Shuttle to Beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Store (+)
- Housekeeping - daily
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Liquor store (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports (+)
- Ocean View
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Security Guard
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply