Located on a hillside in Canafistula near Tamarindo, Costa Rica, the hotel overlooks the Canafistula valley with beautiful views from all Chalets. From Liberia International Airport, the lodge is only a one hour drive.
Why Stay Here
The El Sabanero Eco Lodge is in the midst of four of the most popular and beautiful beaches in the area so you do not need to choose just one. You have a variety to choose from. Playa Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Junquillal and Tamarindo are all just a few minutes away. There is a Wireless Internet connection in the Pool, Bar and Restaurant areas so bring your own laptop and stay connected.
The hotel staff will be happy to arrange all Tours for you such as surfing, scuba diving, sport fishing, and more. You will have the time of your life when staying at the El Sabanero Eco Lodge bring your family and friends for a memorable experience. Book now for a great vacation and great savings.
- 24-Hour Security
- Air Conditioned
- Free Parking
- Ice Machine
- Safe Deposit Box
- Multilingual Staff
- Queen Size Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Wireless Internet Access
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Private porch
- Overlooking Canafistula valley
When staying at the El Sabanero Eco Lodge be sure to check out many of the activities that the area has to offer.
Some of The Activities Are:
- Horse back riding at Finca La Pinta
- Palo Verde Safari Boat Tour
- Golfing at Hacienda Pinilla
- Surfing lessons and tours
- Turtle watching
- Sunset boat trip and so much more. Don`t delay book now for a fun filled vacation.
- Playa Tamarindo 11 km - Tourist Town -
- Beginners Surfing Shopping
- Playa Avellanas Beach with Lola`s bar distance 7km -
- Intermediate surfing beach
- Playa Negra 12 km - Advanced surfing beach
- Playa Flamingo 22 km - Harbor and Town - Shopping
- Hacienda Pinillia 3 km - Golf course and Beach club
- Las Baulas National Park 15 km - Turtle sanctuary turtle watching
- Palo Verde Tropical dry Forrest 35 km -
- Bird watching and Crocodile watching
- Santa Cruz 22 km - Charming local town - Shopping
- Volcano Rincon de la Vieja - 130 km -
- Wild Water Slides, Hot mud baths.
- Zip line tours 5km
- Horseback riding tours 0.5 km
- Continental Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Horseback Riding
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply