Its location, close to the route to Volcano Arenal National Park, makes it an ideal starting point for exploring Costa Ricas rich heritage and tropical flora and fauna. Opportunities abound for extreme adventure, and they provide access to all of the essential attractions.
Located 3 hrs. driving [82 Miles] from San Jose International Airport [SJO] and 3 hrs. driving [80 Miles] from Liberia International Airport [LIR].
Why Stay Here
Resting at the foot of the awe-inspiring Arenal Volcano, thriving among tropical forests, The Montana de Fuego is located in a picturesque area in Costa Rica.
Situated among 45 hectares [111 acres] of lovely rainforest, this Bungalow Style Resort has many beautiful tropical gardens encompassing the property.
The facilities include for your comfort during your stay:
- Free Buffet-Style Breakfast
- Thermal Springs and Volcano Mud Baths
- 1 Indoor Jacuzzi and 1 Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Sauna and Spa
- Outdoor Pool and Kids Pool
- Daily actvities included
- Adventure Center on Property
- Medical Service 24 Hrs
- Rainforest Trails
- Luxury Amenities
- Small and medium size, only. There is no additional charge but a secure deposit will be required at check-in time.
All Rooms have:
- Amazing Arenal Volcano View
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bath w/Hot Water
- Private Balcony
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryer
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Acuarelas Restaurant provides fantastic Costa Rican and International dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner while providing a perfect panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano.
Meetings & Conventions
With nearly 33,000 sq ft of meeting space available throughout 4 meeting rooms, Guests will find everything they need for their next business venture, including a projector, complimentary Wi-Fi, Microphones, Stage Lights and much more.
Pools & Spas
Visit the En Gadi Spa during your stay and enjoy the Jacuzzi, massages, facial treatments, waxing, manicures, pedicures and other restorative features available.
- Go horseback riding to the Arenal Volcano, crossing the trails and rivers of the rain forest.
- Ride out on horseback to the Canyon of the Arenal River, tracing the natural paths of the rain forest.
- The Canopy Tour and Rappel provides a bird`s eye view of all the extraordinary flora and fauna.
- The Hiking tour to Arenal Volcano will give you an exhilarating 2 hour trip through the forest, where you can witness all the beautiful wildlife along the way.
- Other outdoor activities in the area are: Kayak, hanging bridges, whitewater rafting, zip lining, etc.
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Free Breakfast
- Free Breakfast Buffet
- Free Hot Springs Access
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Swimming Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply