Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and minibars, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Cartagena Premium, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 20000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply