Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 8805 square feet (818 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is available for a surcharge.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 35000 and COP 50000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 45.000 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 90.000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 30.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: COP 60.000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: COP 75000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply