Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Elevator / Lift
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Free Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply