Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the aparthotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This aparthotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 29 (from 5 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 116000 per pet, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply