Make yourself at home in one of the 196 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 6000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CLP 6000 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CLP 8000 per day
- Valet parking fee: CLP 800 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 45000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Outdoor Pool
- Porter / Bellhop
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply