Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Santiago Furnished Apartments.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 16000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CLP 10000 per day
- Early check-in fee: CLP 25000
- Late check-out fee: CLP 25000
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 11000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: CLP 50000 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Barbecue Grills
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply