Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include concierge services, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Santiago? This hotel has facilities measuring 6994 square feet (650 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 27000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 25000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 26 October 2015 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Outdoor Pool
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply