Make yourself at home in one of the 100 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 40 km.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Torremayor Lyon. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Santiago? This hotel has facilities measuring 2325 square feet (216 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Free Breakfast
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply