Make yourself at home in one of the 211 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. The ski shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 20.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 25000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Outdoor Pool
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply