Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 1163 square feet (108 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply