Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a swim-up bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 220 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 9 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Porter / Bellhop
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services
- Swim-Up Bar
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply