Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 516 square feet (48 square meters), including a meeting room.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 31,00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: BRL 50,00 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: BRL 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Cleaning fee: BRL 50 per accommodation, per night
- Towels/sheets: BRL 20.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Express Check-In
- Fitness Facility
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply