Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Salvador? This hotel has 183 square feet (17 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 10,00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.5 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Free Breakfast
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Steam Room
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply