Iguassu Resort is a family-friendly Foz do Iguacu hotel in a national park and close to Acquamania, Bottega Churrascaria Show, and Tancredo Neves Bridge. Other area points of interest include Bird Park and Adrena Kart.
Dining options at Iguassu Resort include 3 restaurants. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, and a sauna. This 3.5-star property has a business center and offers technology support staff and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Valet parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2011.
195 air-conditioned guestrooms at Iguassu Resort feature minibars and safes. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer lake, pool, or garden views. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer multi-line phones. Cable television is provided. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.