Rio Buzios Boutique Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also has a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 1 km. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and express check-in. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
30 air-conditioned guestrooms at Rio Buzios Boutique Hotel feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer beach, sea, or pool views. Beds come with down blankets and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi-line phones. 42-inch LCD televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 120 per person (roundtrip)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.