Located on the West coast of Bermuda, the resort is just minutes away from Bermuda Royal Naval Dockyard and is just a 20-minute ferry ride away from Bermuda capital, the city of Hamilton. Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa was ranked as one of the Top Ten of the World`s Best Hotel for service by Travel and Leisure.
Why Stay Here
- Complimentary Daily Full Breakfast at Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace
- Complimentary Daily Afternoon Tea Served at the Historic Main House
- Dinner Plan Add-on Available - 3 Course Dinners, Gratuity, plus Dine Around Programmed
- Private Candlelit Dinners on the Beach (seasonal)
- 10,000 sq. ft. Ocean Spa Experience Suites Aroma Steam, Herbal Sauna, Crystal Mist and Rain Shower
- Full Service Marina Offering Motorboat, Sailing, Kayak, Snorkeling, and Jet Ski Rentals (seasonal)
- Moped and Bicycle rentals
- Croquet Lawn and Putting Green
- Three Tennis Courts with Tennis Pro on Request
Enjoy an Adults-Only at the 30 acre Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa which is a cottage resort situated on its own private peninsula, minutes away from the Royal Naval Dockyard and Somerset Village.
The property`s amenities include the four private beaches, freshwater outdoor pool, three tennis courts, putting green, croquet, Ocean Spa (with a menu of 50 spa services, fitness room, whirlpool, sauna, and steam room), and three bars. Tamarisk Room offers fine dining and an outer terrace, and Breezes Al Fresco. All new Shutters restaurant offers casual al fresco dining around the new pool. The hotel`s marina offers any type of water equipment or boat for rent, including motor and sail boats, kayaks, snorkel gear, and fishing equipment. Scuba diving and instructions can be arranged.
30 Acre Property on a Peninsula
Bermuda`s Only Child Free Property; Welcoming Guest 13 Years and Older
Spectacular Water Views of the Atlantic Ocean, Long Bay, and Mangrove Bay
Breath-taking Sunset Views
4 Private Beaches
87 Different Accommodations within Cottages
9 Different Accommodation Types
Only Private Pool Ocean View Cottages with Private Patios and Plunge Pools in Bermuda
Multi-tiered Infinity Pool with Waterfall
Indoor Heated Pool with Retractable Roof, Hot Tub, and Swim-ex
5 Acre Nature Reserve
10 Minute Drive from Royal Naval Dockyard and Maritime Museum (historic, shopping, and fast ferry)
10 Minute Walk to Bus Stop and Somerset Village
Golf 10 minutes away at the Port Royal Golf Course (Home of the PGA Grand Slam)
Preferred Affiliation with all Bermuda Golf Courses
The Ocean Spa
Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages overlooking some of the best views Bermuda has to offer. All our guests receive daily full breakfast at Tamarisk Restaurant plus customary afternoon tea served in the historic Main House.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
For your dining options Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa has three restaurants and two bars:
- Breezes, which offers an open-air setting with superb views overlooking the ocean on Long Bay Beach. Serving lunch and dinner seasonally May-October. Casual dining.
- Tamarisk, an airy restaurant with an a la carte menu and extensive wine list featuring local cuisine (full Breakfast and Dinner daily). Indoor and terrace dining. A variety of musical entertainment is offered nightly from April to October. Collared shirts are required for men. Jeans or flip flops are not permitted.
- Shutters Cafe, (and bar) overlooks the multi-level infinity pool and shimmering waters of Mangrove Bay. Shutters Cafe features an array of delightful choices in a casual environment.
- Port O` Call Bar, an intimate cocktail lounge opens each evening for pre and post dinner drinks.
- Afternoon Tea served daily.
Pools & Spas
The 10,000-square-foot, two-level European spa and fitness center provides the perfect oasis; the most tranquil of places, to indulge in one of the many services available, to unwind, recharge or simply rest.
- Banquet Facility
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Continental Breakfast
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Golf (+)
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply