Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Mercure Brussels Airport, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply