Set on Barbados` world-famous Crane Beach named Best Caribbean Beach by USA Today`s 10 Best Readers Choice 2015 - The Crane is the Caribbean`s first resort hotel. 10 Minutes from Barbados Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Zen: Thai/Japanese | Sushi Bar
- Overlooking A Perfect Blue Sea
- Spacious Rooms with Stone Walls
The Crane Resort occupies a dramatic high cliff on the Southeast coast of Barbados, swept by fresh, invigorating breezes. This famous property overlooks a half-mile of white soft sands known as Crane Beach. Recognized for its stunning beauty, this truly unique property combines elegance, and old-world charm.
Set on the world-famous Crane Beach, is the Caribbean`s first resort hotel. Built in 1887 and fully restored and expanded in the 20th century, this truly unique property combines elegance, old-world charm with an incredible natural beauty, and a feeling among guests of having a truly relaxing retreat from everyday life.
Sitting on an Oasis of Luxury and protected by a natural coral reef, the Crane Resort is truly the ideal Caribbean vacation. It has been known for sophistication, its romantic seclusion and its unhurried relaxed atmosphere, while boasting half a mile of ocean frontage, and panoramic views of the blue Atlantic ocean
The All-Inclusive rates include premium alcohol and wines by the glass as well as dining in the following restaurants:
- L`Azure - Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner
- Carriage House - Lunch
- The Grove Bar and Grill - Lunch
- D`Onofrio`s - Lunch [Seasonally] and Dinner
- Bar 1887 - Cocktails, Spirits and Wines
The spacious suites at The Crane feature hardwood or stone floors with authentic Barbadian furnishings and decor. Guests will enjoy high ceilings as well as fully-equipped kitchens or kitchenetes. All room categories include:
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Safety Deposit Box
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Calls to Most International Destinations
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Zen: This restuarant offers authentic Japanese and Thai delicacies in a magnificent setting. With Asian-inspired architecture creating a dramatic setting, the centerpiece of Zen is the 12-person sushi bar overlooking the sea 50 feet below. Open for dinner 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. and closed on Tuesdays.
- L`Azure: This restuarant offers a tempting range of classic and Caribbean delicacies with breathtaking views of Crane Beach. Known for its fresh seafood and panoramic sea views, L`Azure maintains its long-held reputation for elegant dining. Breakfast served 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.; Lunch from Noon - 3:00 p.m.; Afternoon Tea from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Dinner from 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- D`Onofrio`s Trattoria: Serving up the finest authentic Italian fare, this restuarant is nestled in the charming Crane Village. Open daily, except Thursdays. Dinner served from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- The Carriage House: This modern day poolside bar and grill serves a variety of light grilled items and tropical cocktails. Open daily for drinks from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Lunch is served from Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- The Grove Bar and Grill: Offering guests an authentic casual Barbadian dining experience, this popular spot is just steps away from one`s lounge chair. Signature burgers, koftas, barbecued chicken and other beachside favorites await guests. Open daily from Noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Bar 1887: This signature cocktail bar is located at the start of Crane Village. The bar serves smoothies, classic cocktails, spirits, beer, wine and the infamous Crane Rum Punch. Open daily for drinks from 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
For the Family
Located within The Crane Village is The Calypso Kids Club.
- Daily Opening Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Ages: 4-12 years
Daily Activities Include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Movie Magic
- Rhythm and Movement
- Treasure Hunts
- Dramatic Play
- Kids Choice
- Party Time
Pools & Spas
The Crane offers 5 outdoor pools. The centre piece of The Crane is the iconic Historic Hotel pool which is set at the top of a cliff, framed by a row of classic Doric columns, overlooking spectacular Crane Beach. In addition, the fabulous Lagoon Pool is situated cliff-side, offering a multi-pool complex of four pools including a childrens wading pool and a waterfall pool. There is also an alfresco Jacuzzi spa pool, positioned against a beautiful backdrop of the ocean.
Please note that the resort is continuing its ongoing multi-million dollar expansion and as a result there will be work within the Residences in the Park causing intermittnet noise between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. No public areas are affected.
- Airport Shuttle Service (+)
- Babysitting (+)
- Banquet Facilities (+)
- Business Center (+)
- DryCleaning (+)
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honeymoon Amenities (+)
- Kids Club
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Meeting rooms (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Property
- Room Service (+)
- Spa (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply