Hosting the 3rd largest wine cellar in the world, you can sip an exquisite $20,000 bottle of wine from one of the 2 pools or at the five-star restaurant on site. Entertain yourself and the family by making your own chocolate bars at the chocolate factory. Graycliff also has its own Cigar factory where you can learn the fine art of cigar rolling.
Graycliff Hotel is a boutique property with 20 individually victorian-style rooms and suites. Each room is unique, with 1000-thread pure cotton linens and Bulgari bath amenities. Complimentary Wi-Fi is accessed throughout the estate and in the rooms.
If dining is your guilty pleasure you have three restaurants to choose from a truly Italian brick-oven pizzeria, Brazilian Churrasqueria for the meat-lovers and Graycliff Restaurant which offers and exquisite Bahamian-Continental cuisine. The award-winning wine collection boasts 400 vintages from around the globe.
Relax and enjoy a breathtaking view of the ocean while you dine. Three on-site restaurants, including the five star Graycliff Restaurant, a new Italian Pizzeria, and a Brazillian Churrascaria. Guests also receive a private tour of the 3rd largest private collection of wines in the world, in the Graycliff Cellar.
- Graycliff Restaurant The exquisite menu features Bahamian-Continental cuisine. The award-winning wine collection boasts 400 vintages from around the globe. Graycliff Mansion has a history that dates back a few hundred years, originally owned by the notorious Pirate, Captain Graysmith. The decor of the restaurant reflects its origins, and each room retains its original title. Have a cocktail on a plush sofa in the parlor, then adjourn to the gallery or the library to enjoy your meal. Humidor Churrascaria At Humidor Churrascaria, platter after platter of decadently seasoned, grilled and skewered meats are precisely cut and served, in succession, tableside to each hungry diner alongside a banquet-style buffet of tantalizing dishes ranging from simple salads and bean dishes to savory vegetable, fresh fish and indulgent Brazilian specialties.
- Luxurious tropical garden area, featuring 2 different pools to choose from, as well as a large outdoor deck for your enjoyment. Main pool enhanced with a hand-painted art design. Poolside bar and poolside service is enjoyed by guests.
- Graycliff Restaurant, a 5 star experience that is rated as one of the top restaurants in the Caribbean
- A private wine tour of the 3rd largest wine collection in the world with over 270,000 bottles of wine
- A tour of the famed Graycliff Cigar factory where you can watch Rollers create the perfect cigar while sipping 20 year old cognac
- Graycliff Chocolate factory where guests can experience creating their own decadent chocolates (due to open mid September, additional fee applies)
- Fitness Center available on-site with 24-hour access.
Graycliff`s amenities include the luxurious tropical garden area, featuring 2 different pools to choose from, as well as a large outdoor deck for your enjoyment. The Graycliff Wine Cellar and Cognateque. Graycliff has received the prestigious Wine Spectators Grand Award for its exclusive wine cellar - containing more than 270,000 bottles of fine wines. The Graycliff Cigar Company: learn how to sort, clean, store and roll a cigar.Nightly entertainment includes a piano player and vocalist, or enjoy a lively discussion with the proprieter and owner, Mr. Garzaroli.
- Fruit baseket upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary turn-down service with chocolate
- Complimentary poolside service
- Upgraded bath amenities, featuring Bulgari product line.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Security Guard
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply