The beautiful Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino All-Inclusive Resort is fully inspired by the rich culture of Grand Bahama Island. It is conveniently located only an estimated 6 miles from the Grand Bahama International Airport (FPO).
Why Stay Here
- Located on a Beautiful Beach
- Unlimited Green Fees at Nearby Golf Course
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-Site Spa
Spanning over a half mile of flawless beach just outside of Freeport, Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino Resort is the perfect location for any type of vacation.
Offering a myriad of amenities and services, as well as beautiful ocean and island views, there is no better place to spend your vacation to Grand Bahama Island than the Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino Resort.
The beautiful Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino All-Inclusive Resort is fully inspired by the rich culture of Grand Bahama Island. It is conveniently located only an estimated 6 miles from the Grand Bahama International Airport (FPO). There are countless amenities suited for any family, couple, or business traveler. Guests can enjoy a 35,000 square foot Vegas-style casino, or dine at a number of on-site restaurants. There are spa services, a fitness center, and even a teen`s club for kids ages 13-17 that includes video games, table tennis, and billiards. There is also a kid`s club for kids ages 2-12 with kids characters, special facilities, cartoons, daily activities, games and a playground. No matter the occasion, the staff at Memories Grand Bahama can help make your vacation easy and fun.
- Unlimited Reservation-Free Dining
- Unlimited Green Fees at Nearby Golf Course
- Unlimited International Drinks
- Unlimited Dining + 24-Hour Snacks
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Resort
- Concierge Desk
- Exclusive Unlimited Use of On-Site Splash Pad (includes slide for kids)
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Daily Activities
- Evening Entertainment
- In-Room Minibar Restocked Regularly
- In-Room Safe
- Room Service (7:00am-9:00pm)
- Introductory Scuba Lessons
- And More
The Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino Resort offers 485 luxury rooms and suites for Guests to choose from. From pool views, to ocean views, to presidential suites, the perfect room is waiting for you here. All rooms are equipped with a king size bed or 2 double beds, a hairdryer, satellite television, free Wi-Fi, mini-bar (restocked regularly) and so much more. Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino Resort will surely be your home away from home!
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino Resort offers a number of dining options for Guests. Enjoy a delicious dinner at 1 of 4 restaurants, or grab a drink and refreshments at any of the 6 themed on-site bars. No matter what you are in the mood for, there is sure to be a place here that you will enjoy. On-site dining options include the following:
- Buffet - Discover delicious local and international dishes, prepared with fresh, authentic ingredients, served up in the main buffet restaurant. This rich buffet also features fresh fruit juices, a special kids buffet, and healthy eating options. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Italian Trattoria - Enjoy zesty Mediterranean flavors with delicious Italian favorites, served every evening in the heart of the hotel. Guests can also enjoy their choice of succulent, freshly prepared snacks during the day. Serves lunch only.
- Steak House Restaurant - Feast on mouth-watering steaks served each evening, accompanied by a red wine from the resort`s cellar selection. Serves dinner only.
- Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar - Explore the best of Japanese cuisine at this a la carte restaurant, and enjoy fresh sushi made before your eyes. Serves dinner only.
- Sports Bar - A casual atmosphere and warm service provide the perfect setting for savoring an evolving menu of grill specialties. There is no way you will miss the big game with the `Sports Event Guarantee`, bringing the top U.S. and international sports events to the big screen televisions in the restaurant.
- Cafe - Enjoy a fresh selection of baked breads, pastries, cakes, and ice cream. Follow it with a rich, aromatic cappuccino and espresso to wash it all down.
- Bars - The bars at Memories Grand Bahama Beach and Casino Resort offer top-shelf wines and liquors, and are scattered across the resort. The six bars on the property are: The Lobby Bar, Piazza Terrace Bar, Pool Bar, Sports Bar, Seaside Bar, and Diamond Club Bar.
For the Family
There is also a kid`s club for kids ages 2-12 with kids characters, special facilities, cartoons, daily activities, games and a playground. No matter the occasion, the staff at Memories Grand Bahama can help make your vacation easy and fun. even a teen`s club for kids ages 13-17 that includes video games, table tennis, and billiards.
Pools & Spas
Many pools including a kiddie pool.
Unlimited green fees at nearby golf course.
Entertainment & Activities
Guests can enjoy a 35,000 square foot Vegas-style casino, or dine at a number of on-site restaurants. There are spa services and a fitness center.
As the company is under no legal obligation to offer any form of compensation related to any storm event, the following is offered as a gesture of goodwill and without prejudice and applies to the hotel portion of the stay only.
For guests who are unable to arrive due to flight cancellation, hotel closure or flight delays related to the storm/hurricane the following options will be offered:
1. Guests may choose to arrive within 30 days* after the storm has passed with the following options:
For the same number of nights without an increase in the nightly rate. In this case the hotel will make every effort to confirm the dates requested and the original room category. Stay for fewer nights, in which case the hotel will issue a hotel credit valid for travel May 1 - December 20, 2016, for the number of remaining nights. Subject to availability at the hotel.
*30 days or April 31st, 2015 last day stay. Black out days Feb 14-21 and March 19 26.
2. Guests may choose to postpone arrival for more than 30 days after storm has passed. The hotel will apply full credit for the hotel portion, for travel until December 20, 2016. Best Available Rate would be offer. Subject to availability.
Arriving guests who elect to arrive, despite our announcement to the contrary, do so with the implicit understanding that no compensation will be forthcoming for any disruption of services and/or inclusions which may occur as a result of the storm.
On property guests:
If guests choose to leave the hotel, a hotel credit valid for travel May 1st December 20, 2016 will be issued for the number of nights interrupted - in no circumstances will a cash credit be issued.
In the event that guests are forced to extend their stay due to storm related flight delays, the hotel will continue to offer a nightly rate per person per night, on which the guest is booked for each extended night to be paid in full upon departure or should be cover with Agency voucher
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply