Dining options at Adventure Island Whitsundays include 2 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This resort offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This South Molle Island property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers a ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a marina, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff.
200 air-conditioned guestrooms at Adventure Island Whitsundays feature ceiling fans and windows that open. Balconies offer mountain or garden views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Guestrooms offer desks. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers and extra towels/bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 7 per minute (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.