This resort is located 2 miles from the Queen Beatrix International Airport - AUA, and 1/4 mile from the bus station. Amenities include a secluded 40-Acre Island Paradise featuring Aruba`s only private beaches!
Why Stay Here
- Fitness Center
- Full Service Spa
- Meeting Rooms
- Free Internet Inside Lobby
- Free On-Site Parking
- Express Check-Out
The Renaissance Aruba Resort has two sections: The Marina Hotel section which is Adult-exclusive (18+) and the Ocean Suites which are ideal for families. The Renaissance Marina Hotel offers a hip and trendy adult-exclusive option and the Renaissance Ocean Suites are perfect for family vacations.
Aruba`s best shopping, dining, casinos, and nightlife are all at the Renaissance Aruba Resort. For groups, the Renaissance Convention Center offers 22,000 square feet of function space as well as special themed events on Renaissance Island.
- Resort accommodations as selected by room type
- Room taxes and service charges
- UNLIMITED standard brand beverages including frozen drinks in Renaissance operated outlets*
- FREE Daily American breakfast or breakfast buffet in Renaissance operated outlets* .
- FREE Daily a la carte or buffet lunch in Renaissance operated outlets*
- FREE Daily a la carte or buffet dinner in Renaissance operated outlets. Dinner is defined as 1 appetizer or salad, 1 entree and 1 dessert from the menu.
- Food and beverage service charge
- Free use of Patamingo Kids Club
- 15% discount on indoor spa treatments
- Casino match play coupon of $10 per adult, per stay.
- *Renaissance operated outlets include: BLUE, Aquarius, Captains Corner, L.G. Smiths Steak & Chop House, Papagayo Bar & Grill, The Lounge; midnight Grill, Sole and Rice, Noodles `n More. Dinner at LG Smiths Steak & Chop House is limited to Silver Menu.
- All-Inclusive Plan does not include the following: Room service, retail store purchases, minibar purchases, spa treatments or massages, water sports, incidental charges such as phone or internet use, wine by the bottle, champagne and certain deluxe spirits and cordial purchases, diving, beverages in the casinos, airport transfers, tour or in-room movies.
The Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino features 558 newly renovated rooms and suites and the finest amenities and activities on Aruba. Two distinctive lodging options at this Aruba hotel offer both style and a tropical elegance. Both options have pools or you can enjoy the 40 acres of private beach on Renaissance Island, which features inviting hammocks, a casual restaurant and bar, and many sporting activities.
Pools & Spas
For a special treat, book a massage at the exclusive Spa Cove on the Island. Spa Cove includes a private cabana with 2-person lounge chair and 2-person hammock.
Entertainment & Activities
The Renaissance Aruba Beach Resort and Casino features 15 restaurants, 6 bars and lounges, 3 pools, a health spa, 2 casinos including 24-hour gaming and entertainment, 6 cinemas, 2 fitness centers, a theater featuring international live shows, a 40,000 square foot conference center and over 130 shops.
The Renaissance Aruba Resort now offers Wi-Fi access inside the guest rooms. Prices are as follows:
1 Day Pass - $9.50 for Tier 1 and $13.50 for Tier 2
3 Day Package - $25.50 for Tier 1 and $35.50 for Tier 2
7 day Package - $47.50 for Tier 1 and $67.50 for Tier 2
Tier 1 is 2 MB access
Tier 2 is 6 MB access
Wi-Fi Internet access remains free in public areas.
- Banquet Facility
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Program
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Shop
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby)
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet
- Horseback Riding (nearby)
- In room Safe
- Interior Corridors
- Ironing Board
- Medical Services (nearby)
- Multilingual Staff
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Phone with Voicemail
- Room Service
- Spa Services
- Tennis Courts
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machines
- Volleyball Court
- Water Sports
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply