Located 8 miles from the VC Bird International Airport [ANU] and 10 minutes to town!
Why Stay Here
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner
- Domestic Drinks Including Local Beers, House Spirits, House Wines, Soft Drinks and Caribbean Cocktails
- Windsurfing, Sunfish Sailing and Snorkeling
- Regular Evening Entertainment
- TV Room
- Laundry Facility
- Wellness Center
- Beach Towels
This unique and special Caribbean hideaway offers a wide range of accommodation choices, including detached cottages nestled amongst the palms which look out to the sea.
Set amongst 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, Hawksbill by Rex Resorts features 4 secluded beaches, including Antigua`s only `clothing optional` beach.
- Full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Dress code in effect for dinner no shorts.
- Domestic drinks including local beers, house spirits, house wines, soft drinks and caribbean cocktails.
- Windsurfing, sunfish sailing and snorkelling.
- Regular evening entertainment.
- All current hotel taxes, service charges and gratuities.
- Please note that all a la carte meals, snacks, non-house brands and spirits, bottled water and floodlit tennis are not included as part of the all-inclusive package.
- Ceiling Fan Only (No Air-Conditioning except for Beachfront Club Rooms)
- Coffee/Tea Makers
- Mini Fridge
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
There is also plenty to keep you occupied once the sun goes down, such as local and international buffet-style dining at the Tamarind Tree outdoor restaurant. Those who prefer a la carte mean, head to Il Vigneto Sul Mare (advance reservations required) for the ultimate taste of Italy.
Entertainment & Activities
Once dinner has finished, all that is left to do is sit back and relax whilst enjoying the evening entertainment. Scheduled for certain nights of the week, evening entertainment here is authentically Antiguan, being located in the friendly and informal Tamarind Bar.
This resort is completely smoke free. Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms, restaurants or public areas. Please note that all a la carte meals, snacks, non-house brands and spirits, bottled water and floodlit tennis are not included as part of the all-inclusive package.
The property will be closed May 4, 2015 - November 1, 2015.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply