Halcyon Cove is located on the shores of Dickenson Bay offering you the perfect opportunity to enjoy a romantic stroll by night or a swim before breakfast at an affordable price. It`s ideal location makes it easy to explore the beautiful island of Antigua and perhaps discover some of the other 300-plus beaches. Islanders proudly claim they have a beach for every day of the year!
During the day, Halcyon Cove has a range of activities for you to enjoy. Make the most of the beach location with water sports, relax around the freshwater outdoor pool, enjoy a game of tennis, or just settle down with a good book in our landscaped tropical gardens. Evenings at Halcyon Cove are all about delicious food and authentically Caribbean entertainment.
Please Note: The resort is completely smoke free. Smoking will not be permitted in guestrooms or any public areas.
Halcyon Cove offers several on property dining choices. The completely unique Warri Pier offers an unparalleled dining experience as it sits amongst the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean sea, or the relaxed informal dining at the beach grill offers simple and satisfying menus under the exotic palms, which grace this golden shore.
THE ARAWAK TERRACE: A friendly and informal buffet-style restaurant with a limited a la carte menu.
WARRI PIER: Romantic a la carte dining on a private pier over the sea. Closed on Sundays.
BEACH BARBECUE: Serving lunch. Limited opening.
CARIB BAR: Located on the beach, the perfect place for cooling off during the heat of the day.
CIBONEY LOUNGE: Cocktail lounge for evening entertainment and dancing.
EVENING DRESS CODE:
Smart-casual, men must wear collared shirts and long trousers in all bars and restaurants in the evening. Free to wear t-shirts, shorts and beach wraps at breakfast, lunch afternoon tea and at the Beach Barbecue.
FREE BONUS OFFER
Anniversary and Honeymoon: Couples receive a bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room on arrival plus one category room upgrade subject to availability on arrival. *- Proof of marriage may be requested at time of check in. -*
All-Inclusive Plan is available and includes:
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- A variety of Caribbean cocktails including local beers, soft drinks, house spirits and house wines excluding bottled water.
- Windsurfing, sunfish sailing and snorkeling (lessons are at an extra charge).
- Complimentary introductory SCUBA lesson in the pool.
- Daily activities and daytime tennis
- Regular evening entertainment.
- All current hotel taxes and gratuities.
- Please note that all a la carte meals, snacks, non house brands and spirits, bottled water and floodlit tennis are not included as part of the all inclusive package.
- Casino (nearby) (+)
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Golf (nearby)
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply