Haleakala Super Sunrise Safari Bike Tour
This Super Sunrise Journey is one of the most popular bicycle tours on Maui. Luxury coach tour ascends to the Summit of Haleakala at the 10,000' level. From atop the crater's rim, watch the eastern sky turn crimson red on a new Maui morning. Polynesian Adventure Tours will provide an informative tour of Haleakala National Park filled with fascinating Polynesian history legends narrated by experienced tour guides. From the crater rim enjoy a stunning view of cinder cones and volcanic features 3000' below! Leaving the National Park, the guid
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Your tour activity is being booked with Aloha VIP Tours. You are required to contact Aloha VIP Tours a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of scheduled activity at 808-955-5900 to confirm. Aloha VIP Tours handles all fulfillment for this item.
- Dress in layers, temperatures are 30 degrees cooler at the summit.
- Closed toe shoes are required such as tennis shoes or sneakers.
- Competent bike skills are necessary, no beginners.
- Children must be at least 12 years old.
- Minimum 5 feet, 26 inch inseam is required.
- Weight must not exceed 230lbs.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES, NO-SHOW CHARGES & REFUNDS: A full refund without penalty shall be given if reservations are cancelled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. There are NO refunds if canceling less than seventy-two (72) hours before the start of the tour or if “No-show”. “No shows”, are defined as clients missing their tour for any reason without canceling. Tours missed due to illness with doctors papers may be entitled to a full refund without penalty.
- RESCHEDULING TOURS: All tours, MAY be rescheduled for the exact same tour to another day without penalty as long as the Aloha VIP office receives at least seventy-two (72) hours notification and issues the client a confirmation. Office hours may fluctuate by season but are generally 6am-5pm seven days with major holiday schedule adjustments. The responsibility for contacting the Aloha VIP office belongs to the guest.