Dolphin Encounter by Miami Seaquarium
Family/Friends of participant(s) must purchase Dolphin Observer in order to watch.
This fun-filled shallow water program is a great way for young and old alike to have an unforgettable experience with a dolphin. The program begins with an informative classroom session where you’ll gain insight into these intelligent and fun-loving mammals. Then you’ll wade into the water for an unforgettable shallow water experience with a dolphin. You’ll have a chance to touch, feed and play with a dolphin. You’ll even learn what its like to train a dolphin, g
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Admission to the park is included with all dolphin interactions, those with vouchers are welcome to come as early as 9:30 AM and stay all day. Please check in at the Dolphin Harbor Window located at the main entrance of the park. Vouchers must be present at the time of check in. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Subject to availability. Refunds will be given in the event that we are unable to confirm your reservation.
- Minimum age requirement is 5 years old for Dolphin Encounter
- Participants under the age of 9 MUST be accompanied by a parent or older sibling that has also purchased the Dolphin Encounter.
- 28 participants maximum per session.
- No jewelry or cameras are allowed in the water.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to swim
- All participants must be able to read and comfortably understand English or provide an in water translator.
- For the safety of the dolphins, participants and trainers, any participant who fails to follow the rules set by Miami Seaquarium shall be removed from the session and no refunds will be issued.
- For your safety and to better serve you, we must be informed in advance of any physical or mental limitations or necessary medical devices. These reservations are handled on a case-by-case basis.