Blue Man Group Chicago
Summer Sale! Save Over 20%
Blue Man Group Chicago was recently updated to take a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us. The production showcases technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration.
With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages, languages and cultures. This unique theatrical experience is a form of e
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print out your activity voucher(s) after purchase and present your voucher(s) to the Briar Street Box Office. Tickets must be picked up at Theatre Box Office no later than thirty minutes prior to Performance. Please contact Bookit.com Customer Support directly at toll free (866) 969-9880 if you are unable to print or experience any issues.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable. Parking is not included.
- Matching Photo ID Required.
- Children under the age of 5 are not admitted.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain time. It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of House Management at a time when they will not interrupt the show.
- The Briar Street Theatre has a limited amount of wheelchair-accessible seating available. Patrons who need accessible seating should contract the theatre Box Office to ensure availability. Arrangements must be made prior to arrival at the theatre.
- No cameras allowed in Theatre
- Special fog and strobe effects may be used during the show
- Summer Sale 20% Off promotion is only applicable for certain show times. Reservations must be booked from March 6, 2013 through September 1, 2013. Reservations must be booked for travel dates between May 27, 2013 through September 2, 2013. Any reservations booked outside this booking and travel window do not qualify for this promotion.