Coronado Walking Tour
Join us for a photography walking tour exploring one of the most expensive locations to live in the U.S. and along with that title comes interesting guests to the island and some amazing history too! You will begin by finding our tour guides dressed in red that will welcome you to the tour of Coronado, a beautiful island found by crossing the massive and beautiful Coronado Bridge. In this guided 2 hour walking tour, you will be taken to the most monumental places and truly breathtaking views of Coronado and learn the incredible history and inte
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please print out your voucher and bring it with you when you arrive for your tour. Please call Snap Photo Tours prior to arrival and make a reservation for the exact time and date of your tour.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Bring your camera...or anything that takes a picture (we use iPads).
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival are non-refundable.
- Please be prepared to partake in tour path with breaks to take photos and learn history.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours contain about 1 mile of walking.
- Have a positive attitude and an open mind to learn and be informed.
- It is suggested that guest bring a snack and something to drink.
- Capacity: Up to 15 people per tour guide.