Alcatraz Combo Package
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge in style and enjoy the best views of the bay from your seat on the open-top bus. Cruise along past the Embarcadero to Fisherman’s Wharf; explore the luscious greenery of Golden Gate Park and delight in the breathtaking hilltop view from beside the Painted Ladies. Alcatraz and history go hand in hand. Once home to some of America's most notorious criminals, the federal penitentiary that operated here from 1934 to 1963 brought a dark mystique to the Rock. The presence of infamous inmates like Al "Scarface" Capon
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Guest must present the BookIt.com voucher at the Visitor Center located at 99 Jefferson Street, San Francisco, CA 94133 no later than 9:00am the morning of the tour to collect Alcatraz tickets. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Alcatraz tickets due to limited supply and high demand.
Guests must call and reconfirm their reservation directly with Open Top within 72 hours of their desired tour date by calling 415.200.5449. Tour is not confirmed until it is reconfirmed directly with Open Top.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellations within 7 days of booking are nonrefundable.
- Handicap Accessible Policy: Several buses on fleet are ADA accessible, with ramps and wheelchair straps.
- Child/Senior Policy: Child ticket price valid for age 12 and under; children under 4 always free. Seniors regular price.
- Tickets do not guarantee travel on a specific service or at a specific time.
- The Company endeavors to provide departure points and times for the service which are as accurate as possible.
- However, the Company reserves the right to vary such departure points and times without notice, as circumstances require.
- The Company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service in the event of marches, parades, or where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- In the event that the Company is unable to provide a service throughout the period of the validity of your ticket through circumstances within its control, you shall be entitled to a full or part refund of the price of your ticket.