Fisherman`s Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour
The San Francisco Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour is the most sensational way to see the City by the Bay. You will love gliding through the waterfront on our New Fleet of Segway i2's Human Transporter - with Lean Steer. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Franciscos picturesque waterfront and along Fishermans Wharf. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and Segway is the answer! The Segway Tour route follows the water
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
You MUST print your voucher and bring it with you. The San Francisco Electric Tour Company will require that you print this voucher and present it at the start of your Segway tour. A valid photo ID is required and must match the traveler`s last name as indicated on this voucher as well as the name on the vendor list.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time to check in and start your tour and training on time! If you arrive late we will not let you join a tour group that has already started training - Safety and complete training for all of our guests are our 1st priority.
Departure Dates and Times:
April - October (Daily at 9:00AM, 12:30PM & 4:00PM).
November - March (Daily at 10:00AM & 1:30PM).
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
- All guests must be age 12 or older and weigh between 100-250 lbs.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant guests.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour.
- No Refunds for any member of your party if you do not meet these criteria. This activity is not recommended for guests age 70 and up or guests with mobility issues.
- Tour will be closed on Christmas Day, New Years Day and during major park wide events. Blackout Dates: Sunday 15-May, Saturday 10-Sep, Friday 30-Sep.