Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
The Golden Gate Park Segway Tour is the most sensational way to see this 1000 plus acre park! You will love gliding through the roads and trails on a Segway. This fully narrated journey will take you to the Park`s best views and hidden locations while learning about the history and tales of this oasis in the city. Tour stops include The Music Concourse and Temple of Music, The California Academy of Sciences, The De Young Museum...and more! Riding a Segway is similar to riding a bike - it`s intuitive but nobody is born knowing how to operate
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Departure Location: Golden Gate Park Music Concourse Area.
Departure Dates and Times:
April - October (Daily at 9:00AM, 12:30PM and 4:00PM).
November - March (Daily at 10:00AM and 1:30PM).
You must print your voucher and bring it with you. The San Francisco Electric Tour Company will require that you print this voucher and present it at the start of your Segway tour. A valid photo ID is required and must match the traveler`s last name as indicated on this voucher as well as the name on the vendor list.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
- Ages 12 and up.
- Guests must weigh a minimum of 100 pounds and not over 250 pounds.
- This activity is not recommended for guests age 70 and up or guests with mobility issues. Do not book this tour if you don't want to ride up and down hills or tire easily. You will be standing for 1 1/2 hours.
- Weight and age restrictions will be strictly enforced. No pregnant guests. No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
- All guests must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without use of a handrail.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- No refunds for guests that ignore the rider requirements. Arrive ready for fun!
- Tour Rerouting and Weather: Vendor reserves the right to change the size of the tour to meet requests for that specific day. San Francisco is famous for the fog! Tours run fog, rain or shine. We always suggest multiple layers of warm clothing for any San Francisco activity. Summer afternoons can be in the 50s. Rain gear is available for those infrequent rainy days. Segways are designed to run in any weather. If seasonal fog /weather obscure the view, tour routes may be altered.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled tour. There are a limited amount of Segways. No Shows are charged in full. Guest WILL NOT be refunded for any other reason within 72 hours of your scheduled tour. A signed liability waiver is required prior to your tour departure.
- Liability Agreement: All customers will be required to review and sign our tour agreement and liability waiver before starting their tour. The San Francisco Electric Tour Company and TourCorp, Inc. assume no responsibility for delays caused by accidents, breakdown, bad conditions of the road and other conditions beyond control, in addition to insufficient numbers of passengers. Not responsible for loss or damage to property.
- Tour will be closed on Christmas Day, New Years Day and during major park wide events. Blackout Dates: Sunday 15-May, Saturday 10-Sep, Friday 30-Sep.